1. The administrator of personal data collected via the MyBzz Application is MYBZZ SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warszawy in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000948080, place of business and address for service: ul. Nowogrodzka 31, 00-511 Warsaw, NIP: 7011069967, REGON: 521033275, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and at the same time being the “Service Provider”.
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator via the Application are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND SCOPE
OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS.
The administrator processes the personal data of the Users of the MyBzz Application
in the case of:
1.1. Account registration, in order to create an individual account and manage this Account, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR (performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Application Regulations),
1.2. subscribing to the Newsletter in order to send commercial information by electronic means. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
1.3. use the Chat to enable the Users to communicate, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR (performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Website Regulations),
1.4. placing an Order, in order to perform the Sales Agreement, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR (performance of the sales contract),
1.5. make a Subscription in order to access the paid content of the Application. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR (performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Regulations of the Website).
2. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA.
The Service Recipient provides, in the case of:
2.1. Accounts: e-mail address, password, name and surname, photo with a visible face, current job position, company name, form and period of employment,
2.2. Newsletter: name and surname, e-mail address,
2.3. Chat: name, login,
2.4. Orders: name and surname, e-mail address,
2.5. Subscription: full name, e-mail address.
3. PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING.
The personal data of the Customers is stored by the Administrator: